Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's been awhile since I have posted any pics, we have been so busy! ( I know, just like everyone else) but here is what we have been up to the last few months.
Raelynn getting a award for 3rd place for a solo playing the viola! The hip hop girls busting a move...
Riley K., Raelynn, Halee, Riley M., & Lexi

Raelynn has a lead role in Peter Pan,
she is a twin to one of the Lost Boys and
she will perform June 6th and I am so proud of her!


Bubble Baths


Kyler with his buds at his 7th birthday party!
Kyler just finished playing soccer and had his
first t ball game this last Monday!
Raelynn & Riley
Tyler, Alex, Bailey, Raelynn & Lizzie
4th grade Land Run...







2 comments:

The Holcombs said...

Yeah :)....New pictures!!! Love the one of Raelynn in the bubbles!

@nnie said...

Heather,
Your blog looks GREAT! I love it. And the pics are so fun. I wish we could come see Raelynn perform in Peter Pan! Are tickets available?