Friday, June 19, 2009

Peter Pan and Tink
( A Dansical)
This was a very exciting night for Raelynn, she tried out for a lead role in
January and made it! When she tried out I was in Phoenix, the day before I ran the 1/2 marathon. It was killing me not being able to be there for her. She called and said she would be one of the Lost Boys ( the twin raccoons). She practiced almost every Saturday for her lead role, plus going to her regular classes of Hip Hop once a week and ballet twice a week. She has amazed me so much and not only does she love to dance I love to watch her dance!!




Raelynn performing a stall, AMAZING!



Raelynn in her lead role, the Lost Boys.







2 comments:

@nnie said...

Wow, Heather. What a talented girl you have there! She looks absolutely beautiful in her costumes. Just wish we could have been there to see her perform in person!

The Holcombs said...

Great pictures! Congratulations, Raelynn!! Heather, I know you are so proud of her! Beautiful set and costumes by the way...it looks like they went all out! :)