Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Burnt Easy Mac...

This is what happened when we were so busy one evening ( I had to get Kyler to a t ball game and Raelynn was starting a summer Jazz & Musical Theater class ) and I told Raelynn to heat up some Easy Mac and she did not hear me say to ADD WATER. I ran into the kitchen and I thought the microwave was on fire. Raelynn shut it off and there was Kyler with a broom and I had to laugh for a brief moment wondering why Kyler had a broom and what was he going to do with it???? Thank goodness the microwave did NOT catch on fire, but the house did stink for days!


2 comments:

@nnie said...

how not funny but funny now that you can look back and everything is OK. I think it's safe to say that Raelynn will always know to add water to the Mac and Cheese for now on! :-) I think we are all right there with you.... busy and crazy!

The Holcombs said...

Yum :) haha :) I will make sure not to make that mistake myself! Glad your microwave is okay :)